News & Sports -> Newsletters
Thanksgiving Day Dinners in Stowe
posted at 1:07 pm Tue Nov 22nd, 2011 by (WherezIt_Staff)
THANKSGIVING DINNER IN STOWE
Thursday, November 24, 2011
** RESERVATIONS REQUESTED
**PRICES ARE PER PERSON except where noted, and Service Charge/Gratuity of 19% will be added before taxes.
STOWEHOF INN – Emily’s 201
Thanksgiving Menu; Serving 2:30 – 8:30PM 253 - 9722
Enjoy your choice of Thanksgiving Specials:
1) Family Style Turkey Dinner: Serves Four (4) People. $110 plus tax and service. Large helpings of Turkey,
Squash w/Maple Syrup, Mashed Potatoes, Sun Dried Cranberry & Pistachio Stuffing, Smoked Sausage Stuffing,
Cranberry Sauce, Vegetables and Gravy. Each additional person over 5 add $25
2) A La Carte: Appetizer: Baked Brie $9, Shrimp Martini $12, Crab Cakes $10, Mushroom Strudel $7 Soup: Butternut Squash Bisque $7 or New England Clam Chowder $7 Salad: Mixed Baby Greens, Caesar Salad,$8 or Vermont Salad $8
Entrees: Roast Turkey $28, Mushroom Sacchetti $25, Leg of Lamb $29, New York Sirloin $28 or Cedar Plank Salmon $27. Assorted Desserts.
3) Price Fixed Meal: A Three-Course meal with your choice of Soup or Salad, Entrée, and Dessert. $40 per person
STOWEFLAKE MOUNTAIN RESORT – Winfield’s Restaurant 2011
Thanksgiving Feast Serving at 1:00PM - 8:00PM 253 - 7355
Soups: Clam and Corn Chowder OR Butternut Squash Bisque Appetizers: Organic Local Lettuce w/VT Goat Cheese; Caesar Salad; Caprese Salad w/local Mozzarella; Shrimp Cocktail OR Grilled Local Beer Bratwurst w/Fingerling Potato Salad Entrées: Fresh VT Turkey w/Stuffing, Sweet Potato and Cranberry Sauce; Maple Cured Ham w/Green Beans & Cabot Cheddar Mashed Potatoes; Pan Seared Organic Salmon w/Cous Cous Pilaf and Broccolini; Crispy Maple Leaf Duck Breast, Fingerling Potatoes and Blueberry Demi-glace; Pumpkin Ravioli w/Almond Cream Sauce OR 12oz Rib Eye w/Baby Carrots and Shallot Jus Dessert: Pecan Pie; Pumpkin Cheesecake; Cherry Cobbler w/Vanilla Ice Cream OR Crème Brulé
4 Courses $45 (*Kids under 12 $22) Tax & Gratuity not included
THE COMMODORES INN - Thanksgiving Buffet
Open 11:00 to 7:00 pm Please call for reservations: 253-7131
- Hand Craved Roast Vermont Turkey with house made orange cranberry relish
- Hand Carved Mustard Maple glazed McKenzie Ham with traditional raisin sauce
- Val’s Vermont Maple Lime Salmon Corn Bread Stuffing
- Roast Pork Tenderloin w/Dijon Gluten-free Gravy
- Roast Chicken with Harvest Apple Cider Sauce Chicken Finger & French Fries
- Butternut Squash, jCorn and Creamed Peas & Onions
- Mashed Potatoes, Pilgrim Rice Pilaf
- Including our Fabulous Salad Bar, Apple Carrot or Chicken Noodle Soup, Assorted Breads & Biscuits
Adults: $16.95 ~ Children $7.95
EDSON HILL MANOR
253-7371 or 800-621-0284
Serving Thanksgiving Dinner 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM- Call For Reservations: 253-7371 or 800-621-0284
Primo: Parsnip Bisque, Maine Lobster Bisque Turnover, Seared Duck Breast, or Bibb Lettuce.Entrée: Stonewood Farms Turkey with traditional trimmings, Beef Tenderloin w/whipped potatoes, green beans, gorgonzola butter and a port reduction, Rhode Island Sole poached w/tomatoes, olives, basil and wine with a side of linguine, garlic and oil, or Butternut Squash Ravioli w/toasted hazelnut and sage brown butter. Dolce: Pecan Pie, Apple Strudel, Pumpkin Brulee, or Chocolate Cake.
$40.00 per person, tax & Service Additional
TRAPP FAMILY LODGE
All-inclusive 4 course dinner. Serving at 1:00pm – 8:00pm Reservations Required—call 253-5733
Chef’s Carving Station: Maple Brined Misty Knoll Organic Turkey, Prime Rib, Chef’s Pasta Station Soups: Squash Bisque OR Beef Consommé w/Morel Mushroom Herb Spatzle. Salads: Trapp Garden Salad, Roasted Beet and Green Bean Salad )R Roasted Fennel and Anasazi Bean Salad. Entrées: Wiener Schnitzel, Trapp Lger Steamed Clams,Butternut Squash Gratin. Sides: Mashed Potatoes,Garden Vegetaable w/ herb butter, Apple Chestnut Sage Dressing,Cheddar Biscuits & Assorted Rolls, Bourbon Walnut Glazed Sweet Potatoes, Jalapeno HoneyButter & Maple Walnut ButterVT Artisan Cheese Display w/crackers&breads,Cranberry , Pear, Ginger Chutney, House Cured Gravlac w/ Traditionsl Accoutrements
Desserts: Chf Robert’s Trapp Family Lodge Bakery Dessert Buffet
$54 per Adult (13 and above) * $20 Children (6-12 years) * Kids 5 and younger free
YE OLDE ENGLAND INNE – Mr. Pickwick’s Gastropub
253-7558 or 800-477-3771
Serving 12:00PM to 9:00PM Reservations required: 253-7558 or 800-477-3771
1st Course: Curried Crab & Winter Squash Bisque, Duck Confit, Baked Four Lilly Soup, OR Oysters Rockefeller.
Course 2 Caesar Salad, House Salad, Spinach Salad w/ chevre, candied walnuts, red onions &t tomato vinaigrette
Course 3 Traditional Roast Turkey, Seared Pork Tenderloin, White Cedar Plank Roasted Salmon, Baked Beef Wellington, and Sautéed Pumpkin Ravioli.
Course 4 Apple Cider Cinnamon Cheesecake, Maple Pecan, Apple, Bread Pudding, Pumpkin Pie, Molten Lava Cake
All desserts served à la mode
$59 Per Person—<a href="http://www.englandinn.com/dining.html">Click here</a> for more info.
THE GREEN MOUNTAIN INN – The Whip Bar & Grill
253-7301 or 1-800-44-STOWE (78693)
Please join us in the Whip Bar & Grill, serving from our menu from 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
With Special Entrées
Reservations Required – call 253-7301 or 1-800-44-STOWE (78693)
TOPNOTCH – Norma’s 2011
Thursday, November 24th, 2011 Thanksgiving Day Buffet 11:00AM-5:00PM-Reservations Recommended
Thanksgiving menu will be available from 11am – 5pm. Reservations: 802-253-6407
1) Appetizers: Butternut Squash Soup Local Organic Baby Greens: Mozzarella & Tomato Salad, Antipasto Display Entrées: Butter & Herb Roasted Turkey, Grilled Flank Steak, Atlantic Salmon. All entrées are accompanied by your choice of: Sausage & Fennel Stuffing, Roasted Red Potatoes, Cider Glazed Yams, Green Beans with Smoked Almonds. Dessert: Norma’s Homemade Holiday Pies, Local Vermont Heirloom Apple,Pecan, Spiced Pumpkin or Fruit Tarts
$45.00 Adults; $25.00 Children under 10. be attached.
2) Thanksgiving to Go-serves 4-6 people :Roasted butternut squash soup, Baby greens with chevre,cranberries, spiced walnuts and maple balsamic vinaigrette, 10-12 pound Misty KnollTurkey w/ gravy, stuffing,whipped potatoes, green beans w/ almonds, cider glazed yams, Choice of whole pie: Apple, Spice Pumpkin or Pecan.
$175-excludes tax and gratuity
Please order by 11 AM Monday, November 21st.
Visit: Norma's Thanksgivng Day Buffet for more info.
THE RIVERHOUSE RESTAURANT AT THE STOWE INN
TRADITIONAL ROAST VERMONT TURKEY WITH ALL THE FIXIN’S
Locally raised gobbler roasted to perfection complimented with a roasted apple and
pear cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes, maple accented butternut squash, glazed
green beans and cranberry chutney. $21.95
SLOW ROASED PRIME RIB AU JUS
Tender slow roasted prime rib served with a reduction of it’s own aromatic juices
served with herbed mashed potatoes and glazed green beans. $22.95
BAKED STUFFED SOLE WITH SEAFOOD STUFFING
Fresh fillet of sole wrapped around a flavorful seafood stuffing and baked in Chablis
and lemon butter. Complemented with a creamy Vt. Cheddar cream and served with
rice pilaf and glazed green beans. $20.95
DESSERT SUGGESTIONS TO INCLUDE: BAKED APPLE CRISP, BREAD PUDDING WITH APPLE BRANDY SAUCE, WARM APPLE PIE A LA MODE
Open until 4:30 Wednesday, November 23 * Closed Thanksgiving Day
Soups, Turkey, Stuffing, Vegetables, Salads, Breads & Rolls, Sweets & More
Stowe, VT 05672 (Set as Local)
|Add your |
Add more information or share what you think about this article.
Visit Complete Automotive Repair Service, LLC (C.A.R.S) today!
Visit Bob's Painting & Roofing today!
Want to see your ad here?