News & Sports -> News

Stowe Cat Saved from Chimney


Stowe Reporter - 10:40 am Fri May 7th, 2010

Boots the cat is unlikely to get close to a chimney anytime soon.

On Friday night, Boots, who's less than a year old, found herself on the roof of Nichols Lodge in Stowe's lower village, and the rain began.

Apparently seeking shelter, Boots made her way into the chimney and that's where she stayed, stuck for about 30 hours.

Read the whole story in the Stowe Reporter: http://www.stowetoday.com/articles/2010/05/07/stow...

Relevant Address(es):
Stowe, VT 05672 (Set as Local)

Add your
Add more information or share what you think about this article.

Subject
Have the website send an email notification whenever anybody else comments on this story.
   





Visit Bob's Painting & Roofing today!


Want to see your ad here?


© 2019 WherezIt.com

Page generated in: 0.058 seconds
Query Count: 41 Query Time: 0.017