posted at 4:07 pm Thu Feb 4th, 2010 by (WherezIt_Staff)
Mid-Size Office Models Provide New Features to Personalize Gourmet Brewing Experience
Keurig, Incorporated, a wholly owned subsidiary of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) and a leader in gourmet coffee brewing both at home and at the office, is enhancing its commercial brewer product line with the introduction of the Commercial Series B150 and B155 brewers. The versatile brewers are specially designed for use in small to medium sized businesses, medical offices and home offices and offer even more ways to personalize the coffee brewing experience. The new models include a one-of-a-kind, interactive full-color touch screen that allows employees, clients and patients to customize the temperature and strength of brew to their liking.
"We designed the new B150 and B155 brewers specifically with small to medium-sized businesses and home offices in mind"
"We designed the new B150 and B155 brewers specifically with small to medium-sized businesses and home offices in mind," said Dave Manly, General Manager, Away From Home division for Keurig, Incorporated. "The Commercial Series B150 and B155 make it easy to choose, brew and enjoy the perfect cup of coffee in less than a minute, with virtually no mess to clean up. The interactive touch screen allows users to tailor their cup of coffee and walks them through the simple brewing process step-by-step."
Like all Keurig(r) Commercial Series brewers, the B150 and B155 provide offices the ability to deliver fresh, gourmet coffee with ease. The full-color, interactive touch screen interface with step-by-step instructions in English, French, or Spanish makes it easy for even new Keurig users to enjoy. Additional features of the B150 and the B155 include:
* A variety of brew sizes and strength options to please everyone's tastes. The B150 brews five different cup sizes - 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz., and 12 oz. and the B155 brews four different sizes - 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz
* A 90 oz. water reservoir that makes up to 18 cups and is Keurig's largest available reservoir
* A UL-rating for household and commercial use
* A drainable internal hot water tank for easy transport and storage
* Energy Saving Program which allows brewers to turn off automatically two hours after the last cup is brewed
* Ability for the whole office to choose from a wide variety of coffee, teas and cocoas offered by over a dozen of the world's finest coffee brands
* Custom accessories to keep coffee stations looking put-together and organized
The B150 allows for greater placement options in an office as it also features a direct-line plumbing option that eliminates the need to refill the reservoir. The B150 is available through a Keurig Authorized Distributor. The B155 is available through a Keurig Authorized Distributor, or online at www.keurig.com for $249.95 and also includes a variety pack of 12 count K-Cup(r) portion packs.
All Keurig(r) brewers use Keurig's patented K-Cup(r) portion packs. K-Cups are "mini-brew chambers" that eliminate the hassle of grinding beans, measuring coffee, handling filters and messy clean-up while brewing a gourmet cup of coffee, tea or hot cocoa in less than one minute. Gourmet coffees, teas and hot cocoa distinguish Keurig from its competition. With over 200 different coffee, tea and hot cocoa varieties from more than a dozen gourmet partners, Keurig meets the diverse taste profiles of all its consumers. Keurig's partners include Green Mountain Coffee(r), Diedrich, Gloria Jean's, Timothy's World Coffee(r), Van Houtte, Celestial Seasonings(r), Bigelow, Twinings, Ghirardelli, Tully's Coffee(r), Coffee People, Newman's Own(r) Organics, Caribou Coffee(r) and Emeril's(r).
Waterbury, VT 05676 (Set as Local)