News & Sports -> News

Fire Dept. warns of 'silent killer'


Stowe Reporter - 1:31 pm Thu Apr 1st, 2010

Few things strike more fear than house fires. That's why most homes are equipped with smoke detectors to sound an alarm and help families escape before flames turn deadly.

But fewer homeowners install carbon monoxide detectors even though they can help prevent families from being poisoned by the lethal gas while they sleep.

Read the whole story in the Stowe Reporter: http://www.stowetoday.com/articles/2009/04/23/stow...

Relevant Address(es):
Reading, VT 05062 (Set as Local)
Stowe, VT 05672 (Set as Local)

Add your
Add more information or share what you think about this article.

Subject
Have the website send an email notification whenever anybody else comments on this story.
   

Visit Bob's Painting & Roofing today!





Visit Complete Automotive Repair Service, LLC (C.A.R.S) today!

Want to see your ad here?


© 2019 WherezIt.com

Page generated in: 0.073 seconds
Query Count: 42 Query Time: 0.024