(802) 253-6245 - Phone
Calendars of Events:
The Rusty Nail Bar & Grille is everyone's favorite apres ski and night life destination in Stowe, Vermont. Our restaurant and nightclub includes indoor and outdoor dining, live music, dancing, game room, sports bar, The Black Diamond Martini Bar, and in the winter, The Rusty Nail Ice Bar. Lunch, dinner, and late night menu, 7 days a week. On Thursday nights, come for a jazz dinner followed by the Blues Jam.
Open Daily for Lunch, Dinner, & Late Night Restaurant & Bar
Live music at Rusty Nail nightclub The Rusty Nail is now open 7 days a week, for lunch and dinner and the only true, late night menu in Stowe. Come down for one of our famous martinis, or a cold Vermont micro draft after a long day of work or play. Experience our wine list, offering over 20 wines by the glass, and a carefully researched and selected bottle selection.
Enjoy lunch or dinner on our patio, porch, or air-conditioned dining room. Our menus have something to offer everyone. We utilize fresh, local ingredients, and everything is prepared from scratch, from slow-cooked ribs and melt in your mouth Montreal seasoned Angus beef, to creative vegetarian selections and eclectic appetizers. We also offer seafood and made-to-order pasta dishes, and the kids will love our children's menu.
Live Music & Other Entertainment
* Our nightclub features live bands, DJ dances, jazz, blues, and more along with a large dance floor.
* Watch all sporting events on our widescreen plasma TVs and LCD displays, all satellite linked for optimal picture and programming.
* Check out our game room, complete with 3 pool tables, air hockey and various video games.
The Ice Bar cometh, and it's twice as grand as last year. The Rusty Nail Bar and Grille, a landmark bar and restaurant in Stowe, VT, has created its novelty attraction for the second year in a row - an outdoor bar sculpted entirely of ice. The Ice Bar opened Christmas weekend and will be visible this year from the dining room of the restaurant.
Ice Works, a Pennsylvania company, used more than 20 tons of ice in constructing the bar and furniture, which includes a two-person ice throne, tall ice tables and a 25-foot ice bar with two liquor luges. Inspired by the ice bars of Quebec's winter carnival, the spacious 800-square-foot area is enclosed by 8-foot-tall ice walls.
Bars & Taverns
- Smoking : Smoke Free Area
- Seating : Indoor, Outdoor
- Cuisine : American
- Avg. Entree Price : $8-10
- Meals : Lunch, Dinner
- Food Types : Vegetarian, Seafood, Beef / Chicken / Pork
- Smoking : Smoke Free Area, Smoking Area
- Seating : Indoor, Outdoor
- Food : Cold Snacks, Hot Snacks, Hot Meals
- Games : Pool, Darts, Arcade
- Entertainment : Dancing, Live Music
Be the first to Rate this Business / Organization:
This listing has been seen
333 times over the past 30 days.