|Hours of Operation|
|By Appointment Only|
Thank you for visiting my business! I hope you have gotten a chance to visit my booth at one of the festivals I do each year, or to visit one of the shops or galleries which carry my products. Perhaps you have taken a class with me, or attended a demonstration I have done. Maybe you have read one or more of the articles I have written for Spin-off Magazine. You might want to purchase a spinning wheel or drum carder, know more about sheep breeds, start your own flock, learn to spin, try out different wheels, find books, yarns or fiber to spin. You have come to the right place for all of this and much more. Please read on.
I keep busy with teaching classes, exhibiting at craft fairs and festivals in Vermont, supplying shops with my handmade products, gardening and caring for house and home. I am a Master Gardener, and I do teach classes on gardening.
I am always happy to work with people who have a genuine interest in learning what I have to offer. Call or e-mail to schedule an appointment. You can order any products that I have for sale simply by sending an e-mail, followed by a personal check or bank or postal money order when I send an e-mail confirmation of your order.
The focus of my business is teaching. I work with adults, children, and families in individual and group classes, at my shop studio.
I'll soon add a list of local Inns and Bed and Breakfasts which you can stay at if you come for two and three day classes.
I also sell a wide range of new and used spinning wheels, carders, looms, skein winders, commercial yarns, knitting needles, crochet hooks, dyes, fibers for spinning, and books on; spinning, weaving, knitting, dyeing and much more.
- Carol in 1956 as a young child, tending her family's sheep on their W. Brattleboro, VT farm. Cards are available for sale with this image on this web site. Visit the cards section under "Products" if you are interested.
- Here I am teaching Colin, a young boy from Craftsbury, VT to spin. He was only 4 years old. He and his sister, age 6, did very well.
- Here I am in the barnyard holding one of our lambs. We don't keep sheep at this time, but we did from 1983-2001. This scene is available as a card. To view it, visit Cards in the "Products" section of this website.
- Here I am in our sheep barn, holding a lamb. This is available as a card in the "Products" section of this website.
- My favorite photo of one of our lambs. Available as a card see the Products section. One of my most popular cards.
- A photo of me in my shop/school/studio in So. Duxbury, VT. This is where students come for lessons with me, in spinning, dyeing, carding, felting, knitting, crocheting and more. Contact me if you're interested.
- Small Felted Balls. We've been producing these for years!! They are one of my most popular products. Available for sale. View under Products page. See Price List for prices. They are available at retail and wholesale. To see where you can buy them, see "Shops" page.
Knitting & Weaving
- Services : Finished Items, Supplies, Lessons
Tutoring & Support Services
- Resources : Instruction
Be the first to Rate this Business / Organization:
This listing has been seen
99 times over the past 30 days.