posted at 10:59 am Fri Jul 5th, 2019 by (WherezIt_Staff)
Members: David Frothingham (Chair), Dave Rogers (co-Vice Chair), Tom Kinley (co-Vice Chair), Bud Wilson, and Andrew Strniste.
6:30 p.m. Site Visit: 163 (Lot 41) East Countryside Road. View the topography conditions that affect development proposed in application #30-19. No testimony will be taken. The review will resume at the public hearing at 7 p.m. in the Steele Community Room.
The public meeting shall convene at 7:00 p.m. in the Steele Community Room in the Municipal Center, 28 North Main Street, Waterbury, VT.
Call to order by the Chair. (Meeting will be audio recorded.) Approve the Agenda.
1) #030-19: Eric Poulin (owner/applicant)
Setback waiver request to construct a single-family dwelling at 163 East Countryside Rd (former Lot 41). (RT100 zoning district) -Continued from June 19.
2) #059-19: Don & Shannon Linde (owner), Jay Ribera/Stowebury Construction (applicant).
Setback waiver request for a dwelling addition at 771 Blush Hill Road. (LDR zoning district)
3) #063-19: Alan Dibbell (owner/applicant)
Setback waiver request for a porch addition at 289 Maggies Way. (LDR zoning district)
4) #065-19: Aaron Schulman (owner/applicant)
Setback waiver request for a 2nd-story dwelling addition at 11 Moody Court. (VR zoning district)
5) #040-19: Grace Investment Properties LLC (owner/applicant)
Site plan and conditional use review to construct a multi-family structure with eight dwelling units at 3579 Waterbury-Stowe Road. (TCOM)
6) #056-19: Furst Management Ventures LLC (owner/applicant)
Site Plan and conditional use review to reconfigure the commercial parking lot at 14 South Main Street. (DC/DDR-HC/SFHA zoning/overlay districts)
7) Agenda items to be scheduled by the Chair:
* Review minutes and decisions from previous meeting (June 19):
* Other business:
Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 6:30 p.m., Library SAL Rm. Note: This mtg. is on the 4th Wed. & will be held in the SAL Room in the Library. (Final order TBD)
* #070-19: M&H Palmer, Minor-RHS dwelling-garage-shed, 157 Wood Farm Rd. (LDR/RHS)
* #071-19: Kulis, Setback waiver 2-story garage; site plan for 7' fence, 297 Howard Ave. (TMR)
* #072-19: Search, Appeal zp #025-19 Ajanma dwl-garage, 139 E. Countryside Rd. (MDR/RT100)
* #073-19: Search, Appeal #035-19 Johnson-Lyman dwl-garage, 167 E. Countryside Rd. (RT100)
Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 6:30 p.m., (Applications due: Mon. 7/8/19).
Waterbury, VT 05676 (Set as Local)