Businesses & Services -> Home -> Construction & Repair -> Flooring

Spring Carpets - Tomball

30020 Tomball Parkway, Tomball, TX 77375 (Map) (Set as Local)
2813512650 - Main Phone Number


Hours of Operation
Day Open Close
Sunday:
Monday: 09:00 am 06:00 pm
Tuesday: 09:00 am 06:00 pm
Wednesday: 09:00 am 06:00 pm
Thursday: 09:00 am 06:00 pm
Friday: 09:00 am 06:00 pm
Saturday:
Other:


2813512650 - Main Phone Number
Website: https://www.springcarpets.com/

Spring Carpets was founded in 1983 by its present day owner and the business was incorporated in 1987. The business began as a single-store operation in a 1200 square foot house that was converted to a showroom. To date, the company has grown to two stores and over 30,000 square feet of showroom and warehouse space. Many of the employees have been with the company for over 10 years - including the installation team members. The company's President and Founder was originally a carpet installer himself. Therefore, much of the company's success has been built around the importance of superb installations and customer trust. Spring Carpets installs more than 70 percent of their total sales (the other 30 percent being sold to Do-It-Yourself customers). As a direct result of the quality of work the installers perform on every job, Spring Carpets warranties their installations for 2 full years - a year longer than almost anyone else in the industry. Along with offering carpet, vinyl, ceramic tile, laminate, and hardwood flooring, Spring Carpets offers custom-made area rugs and room-size remnants. In addition, our close-out specials are priced at half price! At this time, Spring Carpets employs nearly 100 people. Including Saturdays and Sundays, daily operations begin at 7:00 AM and continue until 8:00 PM. A third store location is now in the planning stages!
Services Offered:
Flooring
Be the first to Rate this Business / Organization:

Subject
Choose a Rating:
  Highly Recommended
  Great
  Good
  Fair
  So-so
  Terrible
Have the website send an email notification whenever a reply is made to your comment.
   

This listing has been seen
2 times over the past 30 days.


Upgrade to an Enhanced Listing now!
What does an "Enhanced" listing get?




Visit Bob's Painting & Roofing today!


Want to see your ad here?


© 2021 WherezIt.com

Page generated in: 0.162 seconds
Query Count: 62 Query Time: 0.117